I have been studying or working with single people and S.M.A.R.T. Goals for almost twenty years. A lot has changed in that time. The phrase 'being single has taken a new and well-deserved twist. The trending phrase is 'living single.'
When I address a group, I remind them single is a status you can check or not check on a form. It is not a death sentence nor a disease. Not just in America but across the world, people are choosing to get married later in life if at all.
The 2018 Millenials report prepared by The Brooking Institute reports for Millenials ages 18 to 24 years of age co-habitation numbers are up, and marriage is down.
If Only, finding and sustaining L.O.V.E. was as simple as the four small letters. The question of what is love can be as complicated; as what can comes first the chicken or the egg?
However, I can say during my travels to more than thirty countries and six continents the one constant I have found is love is everywhere.
Digital dating or the more common phrase online dating has yet again entered into a new period and just in time. Match Group's reported 8.6 million paid subscribers in the last quarter. In the online dating game of life, competition is mounting, and hiring a Dating Stylist is equivalent to putting your money where your heart is.
How to approach summer dating? Really depends on your wants, needs, desires and goals and status. Why? Summer months are fun but fleeting. Each stat
1. You can't hide behind layers of clothing
2. Don't say you golf/play tennis and you don't
3. When drinking adult beverages in the sun cut your alcohol consumption by 50%
4. Time is precious minimize your time on dating sites to 20 minutes during the day 20 minutes in the evening go out and meet new people
5. Take advantage of free concerts, events, fresh markets for meeting
6. Don't wait on friends nor family, dine, travel, explore on your own
7. Use summer to work on your mental, social, physical health and remember to keep your eyes and heart open to possibilities
8 Summer is the perfect time to confront your fears, try one new thing a week
9. Tell your inner circle of family and friends you are ready to take your personal life in a new direction. Clearly state your preference, activity partner to a committed relationship.
10. You only have one life experience all you can safely now
Summer dating is more than a seasonal exploration into finding someone to date, hook-up with, or if it's on your must-do list the opportunity to fall in love. Summer is the best time to date and yes the days are longer and the night is kissed by the sun but don't lose yourself in the heat of temptation.
Need a Dating Stylist to assist S.M.A.R.T. Goal your dating and personal journey.
NEVER FORGET THE WORD SINGLE IS A STATUS NOT A DISEASE OR A LIFE SENTENCE OF SOLITUDE AND UNHAPPINESS. WHETHER SINGLE, MATED, DIVORCED NO WORD DEFINES OR LIMITS YOUR WALK. IF YOU SEEK LOVE BE THE LOVE YOU SEEK. IF YOU SEEK AN ACTIVITIES PARTNER LEAD WITH KINDNESS, LIFE LIFE LOVE AND MANIFEST YOUR JOY!
MY BACKGROUND AS A DATING STRATEGIST WAS THE CATALYST FOR MY ROLE AS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER & BRAND CONTENT MANAGER FOR THE ASK STEVE HARVEY DIGITAL MEDIA GAME RELEASED ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE & APPLE iTUNES. GO AHEAD ASK ME.....I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT I DO KNOW A FEW FAIL SAFE METHODS WHICH CAN BRING YOUR DREAMS HOPES & GOALS TO FRUITION.
SCARED SINGLE IS THE NAME OF SHAREN SIERRA SOON TO BE RELEASED VLOG AND BOOK. A COLLECTION OF TRUE LIFE STRUGGLES, SUCCESS STORIES OF MEN AND WOMEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD. HOW THEY FOUND, LOST & DISCOVERED LOVE AND OVERCAME HEARTBREAK. IF YOU HAVE A STORY TO TELL FEEL FREE TO CONTACT SHAREN SIERRA